- Website/Online Tickets
- Box Office Tickets
- KCC Multiplex Social Media Accounts
- Marketing Campaigns
We respect the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to make your own choices about how your personal information is collected and used. We know that when you provide personal information to us you are showing your trust and we take that seriously.
You have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. However, if you choose to withhold your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the Services or products that depend on the collection and use of that information.
How and what personal information do we collect
We collect your personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you through website purchases, phone calls and email correspondence; and
- from third parties, including our partners, suppliers, social media and public authorities.
The types of personal information we collect includes:
- your email address, name, mobile number and other contact details;
We also collect cookie data as described below.
The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
The primary purposes for collecting your personal information:
- We collect your personal information to provide you with our essential services like purchasing of tickets.
- providing you with the benefit of our Services (and the benefits available under them), processing your transactions with us (including verifying your identity if required) and communicating with you about those Services, benefits and transactions;
- providing you with marketing, promotional and market research material about our Services, and/or the products and services of our clients, suppliers and rewards program partners, and/or to identify products and services that may be of interest to you; and/or
- performing market research and analysis to better understand your preferences and interests, to help identify products and services that may be of interest to you and to help us improve our Services.
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our websites and to assess the performance of our websites;
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirement; and
- We may also collect personal information for other purposes explained at the time of collection (with your consent).
Other purposes may include us or our service providers:
We also collect your personal information for the following purposes:
Marketing and Competitions using your personal information
- We also use your personal information to send you marketing, promotional and market research material about products and services which we think are likely to be of interest to you and/or to identify services and products that may be of interest to you.
- In doing so, we may contact you by email, SMS, post or phone (depending on the information we hold) or via our website or in-cinema and we may also use internet-based and/or social media marketing channels including targeted online advertising and online behavioural marketing. Our in house marketing may also use your personal information in order to serve you with more relevant advertising about our services.
- If you wish to opt out of receiving any further marketing or advertising material from us, please click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email messages we send you and follow the prompts.
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
- We do not disclose your information to any third parties. All your information is stored and used internally, to provide services directly for you.
We will not otherwise use, disclose or share your personal information with a third party without your consent, unless:
- required or permitted by the law;
- we believe on reasonable grounds that disclosure is required to prevent or lessen significant risk to the life or physical, mental or emotional health of the consumer or another person;
- we take appropriate action in relation to a reasonable suspicion of unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to our functions or activities;
- disclosure is required to assist any entity, body or person to locate a person who has been reported as missing;
- disclosure is made for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending a legal or equitable claim; or
- disclosure is made for the purposes of a confidential alternative dispute resolution process.
We use Google Analytics (including Google Remarketing) which uses both first party and third-party cookies to record standard internet traffic information such as when, and how many times, you have visited our site. We and some third parties (including Google) also use the information from the cookies to optimize ad selection for groups of individuals based on age, gender, interests and past visits to our site and other sites we use. The cookies also allow us and other third parties to evaluate your interactions with ad services on our site and other sites we use. We have enabled Google Analytics for Display Advertising which allows Google and other third parties to advertise to you on our site.
Importantly, we do not combine the anonymous information collected through Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.